Turkish e-visa Required Documents
To apply for a Turkish e-visa, the following documents are required:
- Passport or travel document which expires at least 60 days after the duration of stay
Note: Depending on your nationality, you might be eligible for a Turkish e-Visa application if you meet the following conditions:
- Have residence permits or visas from countries including Ireland, the Schengen states, the UK, and the US
- Hotel reservations
- Proof that you can financially support your stay in the country
- Round-trip ticket with specific airlines
- Confirm that you are traveling for tourism purposes only
- Have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to travel to Turkey
Turkish e-visa Application Steps
Certain nationalities can apply for a Turkish e-Visa on this website
- Click “Apply Now” to start a new application
- Select your country
- Select the type of your travel document
- Select the date of arrival
- Fill out the personal information and click Send
- After receiving the verification message in your email address, click the “Approve” button.
- After making payment, the link to download your visa will be emailed to you. You are advised to keep a softcopy or a hardcopy of your visa when entering Turkey.
Note: The length of stay and the number of entries to Turkey may vary, depending on your nationality
Turkish E-Visa Fees
- e-Visa application fees may vary depending on the applicant’s nationality. Payment can be made using credit or debit cards, such as Mastercard, Visa, or Unionpay.
Note: Payment must be made within 48 hours, otherwise applicants will have to create a new application.
When to Apply for E-visa
- Applicants using the e-Visa platform are advised to lodge their application at least 48 hours before they travel to Turkey.
Where to Apply for Turkey Visa
The Visa Processing Time
- For e-visas, the processing time can be as short as a few minutes. However, in some cases it might take longer.
For approved visa applications:
Applicants who have received their Turkish visa should remember the following things:
- Applicants must ensure that the information on the visa is complete and valid.
- Keep a softcopy or hardcopy of the e-Visa during entry to Turkey.
- The travel form, found on this link, must be filled in within 72 hours before traveling to Turkey. Travelers without this Entry form will not be allowed to enter the country.
- Additional documents pertaining to your financial means or accommodation may still be required to gain entry to Turkey.