Política de privacidad
Welcome to VisaIndex.com!
Guide Consultants operates www.visaindex.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”, “Website”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
APPLICABLE LAW means the Privacy Act 1974 (USA), European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR), and its respective subsidiary legislations and regulations, as amended from time to time;
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Purposes of Personal Data
We respect strictest data protection principles. Thus, we collect and process your personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes. The personal data collected through the Website is used only for:
- Enabling your use of the full functionality of the Website
- Carrying out our contractual obligations
- Responding to your requests (e.g., answering your enquiries);
- Providing you appropriate content (e.g. the correct language and currency);
- Delivering you our newsletter (if you have subscribed to one);
- Analyzing and improving our business activities;
- Optimizing and improving the Website; and
- Operating, managing, and promoting our business.
Legal grounds for processing of personal data. Depending on the circumstances in which you provide us with your personal data, the collection and processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Ensuring the performance of a contract;
- Pursuing our legitimate business interests; or
- If you have provided us with your explicit consent for collection and processing of your personal data for a particular purpose.
Types of non-personal data. When you use the Website, we may collect certain non-personal data about your activities on the Website, such as your browser types, operating systems, URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website, and your other online behavior data. Such non-personal data does not allow us to identify you in any manner.
Purposes of non-personal data. We may collect non-personal data for online analytics purposes only, such as:
- To analyze what kind of users visit the Website;
- To identify the channels through which the Website is accessed and used;
- To examine the relevance, popularity, and engagement rate with regard to the content available on the Website; and
- To personalize the Website to your specific needs.
Aggregated data. In case your non-personal data is combined with certain elements of your personal data in a way that allows us to identify you, we will treat such aggregated data as personal data.
In exceptional cases (where required by the applicable law), we will seek your consent. For example, we may seek your explicit prior consent for the following purposes:
- If we would like to provide you with any marketing communication (e.g., sending you a newsletter);
- If we intend to collect any sensitive data from you; or
We will not send you direct marketing messages, such as newsletters, brochures, promotions and advertisements, or contact you by any other means with the purpose to offer you our goods and services, unless you provide us with your prior explicit consent to receive such marketing messages.
Informational notices. Please note that the following informational notices sent by us on an “if-needed” basis do not fall within the scope of direct marketing communication that requires your explicit consent:
- Information about the status of your order;
- Information about our new goods and services that are closely related to the goods and services already used by you; and
- Informational notices regarding updates of the Website, your privacy and security, and other important matters.
Opt-out from marketing communication. If you have provided us with your consent to receive direct marketing communication and, at some point, you would like to stop receiving such marketing messages, you can easily opt-out by:
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link contained in any of the online marketing communications submitted to you; or
- Contacting us directly by email at [email protected]
Information Collection and Types of Data Collected
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you, such as:
– Personal Data.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by emailing at [email protected]
– Usage Data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
– Tracking Cookies Data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
VisaIndex.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Protection of Personal Data
We implement organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data, such as secured networks, encryption, and limited access to your personal data by our staff. In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we kindly ask you to keep your Website login details in a secure and confidential manner and use the Website only through a secure network.
Storage of Personal Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Arab Emirates and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, such a disclosure is limited to the situations when the personal data is required for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the operation of the Website;
- Ensuring the processing and completion of your orders;
- Pursuing our legitimate business interests;
- Carrying out our contractual obligations;
- Law enforcement purposes; or
- If you provide your prior explicit consent.
- Other cases.
We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or our safety and our customers, or others.
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- User can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at [email protected].
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
- We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
- Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, the deletion may be accomplished through the de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the following means: By email: [email protected] or by phone number: +971 549922211.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small computer file, typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, the website may send a cookie to your browser. Subsequently, the browser may store the cookie on your computer system. The main purpose of cookies is to allow a website to recognize user’s device. There are two types of cookies, namely, persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain valid until their expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date. Session cookies will be stored on a web browser and will remain valid until the moment when the browser is closed.
What cookies do we use? We use session cookies, such as PHPSESSID, which allow you to use the full functionality of the Website. Session cookies are used in order to verify your details until you are navigating from page to page on the Website. The session cookies enable you to avoid re-entering your details each time you enter a new page on the Website. We also use persistent cookies, such as “language”. We use persistent cookies in order to recognize you as a unique user when you return to the Website. As a result, you do not have to enter your login details multiple times as you move from other websites to the Website.
You can learn more about Cookies Privacy by visiting this page: visaindex.com/cookiepolicy
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217/. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Instagram remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. For more information on the privacy practices of Instagram, please visit the Instagram Privacy Terms web page: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter, Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Twitter by visiting this page: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
LinkedIn remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Corporation. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from LinkedIn by visiting this page: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of LinkedIn, please visit LinkedIn’s Data Policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Consulte si necesita visado
RANKING DEL PASAPORTE
Consulte el ranking de su pasaporte